Motorcycle jackets are an important part of a rider’s attire. They protect them against bad weather, minimize injuries in case of a fall and give them a smart look. Before selecting a mesh motorcycle jacket you need to look at their important features. Some of the important features of popular mesh motorcycle jacket brands are:
1. AGV SPORT AEROMESH JACKET: This jacket comes with a polyester mesh exterior and an open weave netting inside for better ventilation. It has high-density exterior padding on the shoulder, elbow and back to provide protection in case of a fall. Two compression straps on each arm, rubber-coated snap closures at the cuffs and a waistband with straps on each side make it a very comfortable wear.
2. FIELDSHEER MACH 1 JACKET: This jacket has a lightweight, thin polyester mesh on the outside and removable armor at the elbows, shoulders and back. There is additional foam between armor and shell that provides extra protection. There is also a zip-out, insulated liner for chillier moments. The jacket has two exterior pockets and a single pouch inside for storage.
3. FIRSTGEAR MESHTEX JACKET: This ultralight jacket has a mesh nylon shell and a removable EVA shoulder and elbow armor that is perforated. It has soft, perforated lining, adjustable sleeve cuffs and hook-and-loop waist tabs.
4. JOE ROCKET PHOENIX 2.0 JACKET: This jacket with a polyester mesh shell covering comes with removable dual density armor in the shoulders, elbows and back. It has an inner liner with large weave that encourages direct airflow and an unpadded low collar. The waistband is adjustable and has two hook-and-loop straps.
5. OLYMPIA SPORTS AIRGLIDE MESH TECH JACKET: This jacket is made of medium-weave mesh fibers with 500-denier Cordura nylon panels. It has a cool mesh interior lining, a neoprene neck insert, two chest and torso pockets and an interior zip pocket. The jacket can be connected to the pant by an eight-inch connecting zipper. The elbow and shoulder armor is injection-molded and can be removed.
6. REX MARSEE FULL FLOW MESH JACKET: The shoulder, elbows and waist of this jacket are made of heavy-duty 1050-denier Cordura. It has a shimmery outside shell that adds to night time safety and a removable body armor. It also has a lower back/tailbone pad for extra protection.
7. TEKNIC SUPERVENT JACKET: This jacket has an outer shell made of reinforced mesh and a soft, perforated inner mesh lining. The Teknic/Knox armor in the shoulders, elbows and back is removable.